When to remove the border in Apache OpenOffice?
- The line style always reverts back to the default setting when selecting Format Paragraph Borders, but the border itself should be removed when the line style is set to “none”. acknak wrote: Changing the line style to “none” does not turn the border off.
How do I get rid of a line in OpenOffice?
To remove this line, click anywhere in the paragraph just above the thick line and choose Format → Paragraph. The line set will appear on the Borders tab. Clear the line on the tab page and click OK.
How do I unlock editing in open office?
Re: Locked for editing Open Folder Options by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking Appearance and Personalization, and then clicking Folder Options. Click the View tab. Under Advanced settings, click Show hidden files and folders, and then click OK. This gets another folder in the files: ‘~lock.
How do I remove the red underline in OpenOffice?
Re: OpenOffice Writer: every word underlined in red
- Close down OpenOffice all the way (all windows of it).
- Go to %appdata%OpenOffice4 > rename the user folder to userOLD.
- Restart OO Writer, then shut it down again.
- Rename the user folder to userNEW.
How do I remove a horizontal line in Libreoffice?
How do you delete a Horizontal Line?
- Highlight the horizontal bar and the text above it.
- Right click.
- Clear Direct Formatting.
How do I delete a WPS line?
Step 1: Select the View Gridlines check box in the View tab and the gridlines will be shown on the screen. Step 2: Deselect the Gridlines check box to remove the gridlines.
How do you delete a line in Libreoffice writer?
Go to Format – Paragraph – Borders tab and look at the left panel. Remove the line at the bottom of the square. Click OK and the line should be gone.
How do I unlock OpenOffice?
Re: unlocking ODT files Select the View tab. Under Advanced settings, select Show hidden files, folders, and drives, and then select OK. Once you can see hidden files, shutdown OpenOffice, go to the folder that contains your OpenOffice files and look for files whose name starts with. ~lock.
How do I unlock an ODT file?
In File Explorer, right-click the icon for the document and click Properties. In the Properties window, click Unblock (if that option is available) and then click Apply. Try opening the document again.
How do I unlock a shared Word document?
- Save all your work, and then quit all programs.
- Press CTRL+ALT+DELETE to open the Windows Security dialog box.
- Click Task Manager, and then click the Processes tab.
- Click Winword.exe, and then click End Process.
- In the Task Manager Warning dialog box, click Yes.
Why is Open Office underlining everything in red?
The red underlines are because OO has lost the language for the files; this is because you close your OpenOffice and computer too hastily, without allowing time for the internal buffering in the hard disk to flush to disk.
Why is my computer underlining everything in red?
As you can see, almost all the words have red squiggly lines under them, indicating that these words are spelled wrong. (If you don’t see those lines under the misspelled words in your documents, try turning on Edit > Spelling > Dynamic Spelling.)
How do I reset my open office profile?
Resetting the User Profile
- Rename it: change the user folder (see above for its location) to user. old for example. This way, you still keep a backup of your configuration.
- Restart Apache OpenOffice, it will create a new profile. You will have to go through the welcome process again.
How do you insert a line in LibreOffice writer?
Open LibreOffice Draw and from the drawing toolbar on the left click on the insert line button.
- Using your mouse drag from one point to another to draw a line.
- A line would be drawn based on the default line width and color.
How do you insert a horizontal line in LibreOffice?
Inserting a Horizontal Line
- Click in the document where you want to insert the line.
- Choose Insert – Horizontal Rule.