After all, the most villainous often take quite a few pages to fully reveal themselves.
- Mitsuko, Quicksand, Junichiro Tanizaki.
- Infertility, The Children of Men, P. D. James.
- The shark, Jaws, Peter Benchley.
- The kid, The Giving Tree, Shel Silverstein.
- Professor Moriarty, “The Final Problem,” Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.
Meer items•11 jun. 2018
Anyone that can cold-bloodedly have several people killed via homicide is obviously evil at heart. This is why Macbeth is the most evil character in British literature, and is absolutely evil at heart. Another thing that Macbeth does that places him on the road to an evil future is to avoid people more and more.
Who is the most evil fictional character ever?
Top 10 Pure Evil Fictional Characters
- Cruella Deville. As far as any animal rights advocate is concerned, Cruella might as well be Hitler.
- Dr. No.
- Sauron. If Mordor is Hell on Middle-Earth, then Sauron is the devil, with his pervasive and all-seeing eye.
- Hannibal Lecter. This cannibal has a literal appetite for evil.
- The Joker.
- Emperor Palpatine.
Who is the most evil antagonist in all literature?
The 40 Greatest Villains Of Literature
- Satan (Paradise Lost) Author: John Milton.
- Iago (Othello)
- Alec D’Urberville (Tess of the D’Urbervilles)
- Svidrigailov (Crime and Punishment)
- Professor Moriarty (The Final Problem)
- The White Witch (The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe)
- Long John Silver (Treasure Island)
- Kevin (We Need To Talk About Kevin)
Who is the baddest villain of all time?
Note: James Bond villains and Disney-animated villains are not included.
- Darth Vader (“Star Wars” trilogy)
- The Joker (“The Dark Knight”)
- Anton Chigurh (“No Country For Old Men”)
- Hannibal Lecter (“Silence of the Lambs” franchise)
- The Shark (“Jaws”)
- Amon Goeth (“Schindler’s List”)
- Terminator (“Terminator” franchise)
What is the bad guy in a story called?
In storytelling, the antagonist is the opposer or combatant working against the protagonist’s or leading characters‘ goal (“antagonizing”) and creating the main conflict. The antagonist can be one character or a group of characters. In traditional narratives, the antagonist is synonymous with “the bad guy.”
Who is the most evil movie villain?
The Joker & The 9 Most Evil Movie Villains Of All Time, Ranked
- 1 Amon Göth (Schindler’s List)
- 2 John Doe (Se7en)
- 3 Hannibal Lecter (The Silence Of The Lambs)
- 4 Joker.
- 5 Norman Bates (Psycho)
- 6 Hans Landa (Inglourious Basterds)
- 7 Sauron (The Lord Of The Rings Trilogy)
- 8 Voldemort (The Harry Potter Series)
Who is the oldest fictional character?
Oldest Beings in the Universe
- Galactus. Sole Survivor of the Universe that existed before the Big Bang.
- Elder Kai. 75,000,000 Million Years Old.
- Supreme Kai. 5,000,000 Million Years Old.
- Kibito. 5,000,000 Million Years Old.
- Majin Buu. 5,000,000 Million Years Old.
- Professor Paradox. 100,000 years old.
- Vandal Savage. 25,000 years old.
- Apocalypse. 5000 years old.
Who is the greatest villain in history?
|1||Hannibal Lecter||Received Academy Award for performance|
|4||The Wicked Witch of the West|
Who is a good villain?
After all, every villain believes they are the hero of their own story. A worthy opponent. A great villain should be a strong and worthy adversary to your hero. They shouldn’t be weak and easily beaten, nor should they be so powerful that they can only be defeated by random chance.
What is the antagonist in literature?
Antagonist, in literature, the principal opponent or foil of the main character, who is referred to as the protagonist, in a drama or narrative. The word is from the Greek antagnistḗs, “opponent or rival.”
Who is the most iconic character?
The 100 Most Iconic Fictional Characters
- Superman (first appearance: 1938) Created by Jerry Siegal and Joe Shuster for Action Comics #1 (DC Comics).
- Mickey Mouse (1928) Created by Walt Disney and Ub Iworks for Steamboat Willie.
- James Bond (1953) Created by Ian Fleming for nov el Casino Royale.
Who is the best villain actor in the world?
The 15 greatest movie villain actors of all time
- Heath Ledger — Joker.
- Tom Hardy — John Fitzgerald.
- Gary Oldman — Jean-Baptiste Emanuel Zorg.
- Ralph Fiennes — Lord Voldemort.
- Glenn Close — Cruella de Vil.
- Jared Leto — The Joker.
- Kevin Spacey — John Doe.
- Joaquin Phoenix — Emperor Commodus.
What are some evil villain names?
Even More Great Villain Names
|Spinner||Wicked Whip||Killer Bee|
What is a female villain called?
The use of the female villain (or villainess) is often to highlight the traits that come specifically with the character and the abilities they possess that are exclusive to them. For example, one of the female villain’s greatest weapons is her alluring beauty.
Can you have 2 protagonists?
Writing a story with multiple main characters or protagonists is possible, but it will not be easy. Carefully think through your story idea and whether you might tell it in a simpler format. There’s a reason there are so many books with only one protagonist. Remember: there is no right way to tell a story.
What are the 4 types of characters?
One way to classify characters is by examining how they change (or don’t change) over the course of a story. Grouped in this way by character development, character types include the dynamic character, the round character, the static character, the stock character, and the symbolic character.