What are the 10 most popular books?
25 Best-Selling Books of All-Time
- #1 – Don Quixote (500 million copies sold)
- #2 – A Tale of Two Cities (200 million copies sold)
- #3 – The Lord of the Rings (150 million copies sold)
- #4 – The Little Prince (142 million copies sold)
- #5 – Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone (107 million copies sold)
What are the top 20 books of all time?
The Greatest Books of All Time
- 1. In Search of Lost Time by Marcel Proust.
- 2. Ulysses by James Joyce.
- 3. Don Quixote by Miguel de Cervantes.
- 4. One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez.
- 5. The Great Gatsby by F.
- 6. Moby Dick by Herman Melville.
- 7. War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy.
What are the top 5 books you must read?
- To Kill a Mockingbird, by Harper Lee.
- The Great Gatsby, by F Scott Fitzgerald.
- Things Fall Apart, by Chinua Achebe.
- Moby-Dick, by Herman Melville.
- The Color Purple, by Alice Walker.
- Catch-22, by Joseph Heller.
- Atlas Shrugged, by Ayn Rand.
- The Lord of the Rings, by J.R.R. Tolkien.
What are the top 10 books to read in 2020?
The 10 Best Fiction Books of 2020
- The Vanishing Half, Brit Bennett.
- Shuggie Bain, Douglas Stuart.
- The Mirror & the Light, Hilary Mantel.
- A Children’s Bible, Lydia Millet.
- Homeland Elegies, Ayad Akhtar.
- I Hold a Wolf by the Ears, Laura van den Berg.
- A Burning, Megha Majumdar.
- Deacon King Kong, James McBride.
What is the #1 best-selling book of all time?
Copies Sold: 500 Million
Selling an eye-watering 500 million copies worldwide, Don Quixote is the best-selling book of all time.
What is the #1 best-selling book?
Top 100 best selling books of all time
|SOURCE: NIELSEN BOOK SCAN|
|1||Da Vinci Code,The||Brown, Dan|
|2||Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows||Rowling, J.K.|
|3||Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone||Rowling, J.K.|
What is the hardest book to read?
Please use the comments to tell us/humble brag about the hardest book you’ve ever read!
- The Brothers Karamazov by Fyodor Dostoyevsky.
- Distinction: A Social Critique of the Judgement of Taste by Pierre Bourdieu.
- Ulysses by James Joyce.
- Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand.
What is the most read book ever?
The most read book in the world is the Bible. Writer James Chapman created a list of the most read books in the world based on the number of copies each book sold over the last 50 years. He found that the Bible far outsold any other book, with a whopping 3.9 billion copies sold over the last 50 years.
What books must I read before I die?
Here’s the full, ranked list:
- “To Kill a Mockingbird” by Harper Lee.
- “Pride and Prejudice” by Jane Austen.
- “The Diary of Anne Frank” by Anne Frank.
- “1984” by George Orwell.
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone” by J.K. Rowling.
- “The Lord of the Rings” (1-3) by J.R.R. Tolkien.
- “The Great Gatsby” by F.
What should I read in 2020?
The Best Books of 2020
- The Lying Life of Adults. amazon.com. $26.00.
- Rodham. bookshop.org. $25.76.
- Transcendent Kingdom: A Novel. amazon.com.
- The Glass Hotel: A novel. amazon.com.
- My Dark Vanessa: A Novel. amazon.com.
- The Death of Vivek Oji: A Novel. amazon.com.
- Real Life: A Novel. amazon.com.
- Wow, No Thank You.: Essays. amazon.com.
What should I read to be smarter?
Here they are 6 must–read books to make you smarter:
- Get Daily Rituals: How Artists Work by Mason Currey.
- Get Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill.
- Get The 4-Hour Chef by Tim Ferriss.
- Get The Art of War by Sun Tzu.
- Get Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman.
- Get A Short History of Nearly Everything by Bill Bryson.
What are the top 10 best selling books right now?
- Life after Death by Sister Souljah.
- The Four Winds by Kristin Hannah.
- The Midnight Library by Matt Haig.
- Klara and the Sun by Kazuo Ishiguro.
- Dark Sky by C. J. Box.
- 2034 by Elliot Ackerman; James Admiral Stavridis.
- Fast Ice by Clive Cussler; Graham Brown.
- The Affair by Danielle Steel.
5 дней назад
What books are trending right now?
The Best Biographies of 2020
- I Am These Truths: A Memoir of Identity, Justice, and Living between Worlds.
- The Answer Is: Reflections on My Life.
- Dolly Parton, Songteller: My Life in Lyrics.
- The Dead Are Arising: The Life of Malcolm X (National Book Award Winner)
- Eat a Peach.
- Memorial Drive: A Daughter’s Memoir.
What is Bill Gates reading now?
Gates said he read, “The New Jim Crow: Mass Incarceration in the Age of Colorblindness.” The book, which was written in 2010, is about racism, the criminal justice system and mass incarceration.