What is the most beautiful sentence?
“Once upon a time there was a boy who loved a girl, and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering.” 24. “In spite of everything, I still believe people are really good at heart.”
What is the most famous lines in English literature?
Famous Literary Quotes
- “It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest I go to than I have ever known.”
- “All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”
- “You have brains in your head.
- “It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be.”
What is the best sentence ever written?
51 Of The Greatest Sentences Ever Written In Literature
- “It takes great deal of courage to see the world in all its tainted glory, and still to love it.”
- “Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.”
- “What we once enjoyed we can never lose.
- “He’s more myself than I am.
What makes literature beautiful?
One of the qualities of Literature that makes it different from other areas of knowledge is its aesthetic beauty. Poets, writers or authors use words that can make the readers visualize what they are reading. They can make the readers see the vivid colors of the various images being described by the authors.
How can I write beautiful sentence in English?
Here are three tips you can use right now to write beautiful sentences that will stick with your readers.
- Use simple, clear sentences. If you want to write better, don’t try to sound “fancy.” Writing long, indecipherable sentences full of obscure words doesn’t make you clever.
- Don’t hedge.
- Avoid passive voice.
What are good sentences?
A good sentence is a complete sentence.
A complete sentence requires a subject and a verb and expresses a complete thought—also known as an independent clause. For example: “Parents worry about their children.” This sentence is complete, and conveys a clear idea.
What are the 5 sentences?
- My mom taught me to finish everything on my plate at dinner.
- The only problem with a pencil, is that they do not stay sharp long enough.
- Our school building is made of bricks.
- Every night I get woken up by the sound of a barking dog across the street.
- Salad is for rabbits.
What is the most romantic quote?
Romantic song quotes for couples.
- “ All of me loves all of you.
- “ It’s always better when we’re together.” – “Better Together” by Jack Johnson (Get it on iTunes)
- “ Now you’re my whole life.
- “ You know it’s true.
- “ Take me into your lovin’ arms.
- “ I’ll never stop trying.
What are the most famous opening lines for books?
15 of the best first lines in fiction
- ‘Call me Ishmael’
- ‘I am an invisible man’
- ‘The story so far: in the beginning, the universe was created.
- ‘Mother died today.
- ‘It was a queer, sultry summer, the summer they electrocuted the Rosenbergs, and I didn’t know what I was doing in New York’
- ‘Ships at a distance have every man’s wish on board’
What are some good sentence starters?
Some words are indeed notable for being good sentence starters. The list will include the following: although, I would like to, first, meanwhile, therefore, subsequently, while, I would like to, moreover, in general, in addition, furthermore.
When something is beautifully written?
When something is beautifully, gorgeously, perfectly said (or written), it’s eloquent.
What makes literature timeless?
So literature is timeless, because it can stay relevant over the years, even with the shifting issues of different generations. All literature is, anyway, rooted in the creative force of the human being, and humans, anyway, have collective truths, beliefs, and issues that need to be talked about and addressed.
What is the power of literature?
Literature is a powerful storytelling technology that unites us across space and time. Literature chronicles and preserves the ever-evolving human story. It invites us to reflect on our lives and, in discussion with others, to add our voices to the exploration of timeless human themes. Literature makes us think.
What makes the poem a wonderful piece of literature?
Strong, accurate, interesting words, well-placed, make the reader feel the writer’s emotion and intentions. Choosing the right words—for their meaning, their connotations, their sounds, even the look of them, makes a poem memorable. The words become guides to the feelings that lie between the lines.