What are the top 5 books you must read?
- To Kill a Mockingbird, by Harper Lee.
- The Great Gatsby, by F Scott Fitzgerald.
- Things Fall Apart, by Chinua Achebe.
- Moby-Dick, by Herman Melville.
- The Color Purple, by Alice Walker.
- Catch-22, by Joseph Heller.
- Atlas Shrugged, by Ayn Rand.
- The Lord of the Rings, by J.R.R. Tolkien.
What are the Top 10 Books everyone should read?
30 Books Everyone Should Read At Least Once In Their Lives
- To Kill a Mockingbird, by Harper Lee.
- 1984, by George Orwell.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone, by J.K. Rowling.
- The Lord of the Rings, by J.R.R.
- The Great Gatsby, by F. Scott Fitzgerald.
- Pride and Prejudice, by Jane Austen.
- The Diary Of A Young Girl, by Anne Frank.
- The Book Thief, by Markus Zusak.
What are the top 10 books to read in 2020?
The 10 Best Fiction Books of 2020
- The Vanishing Half, Brit Bennett.
- Shuggie Bain, Douglas Stuart.
- The Mirror & the Light, Hilary Mantel.
- A Children’s Bible, Lydia Millet.
- Homeland Elegies, Ayad Akhtar.
- I Hold a Wolf by the Ears, Laura van den Berg.
- A Burning, Megha Majumdar.
- Deacon King Kong, James McBride.
What are the 10 most popular books?
25 Best-Selling Books of All-Time
- #1 – Don Quixote (500 million copies sold)
- #2 – A Tale of Two Cities (200 million copies sold)
- #3 – The Lord of the Rings (150 million copies sold)
- #4 – The Little Prince (142 million copies sold)
- #5 – Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone (107 million copies sold)
What is the #1 best selling book?
Top 100 best selling books of all time
|SOURCE: NIELSEN BOOK SCAN|
|1||Da Vinci Code,The||Brown, Dan|
|2||Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows||Rowling, J.K.|
|3||Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone||Rowling, J.K.|
What is the hardest book to read?
Please use the comments to tell us/humble brag about the hardest book you’ve ever read!
- The Brothers Karamazov by Fyodor Dostoyevsky.
- Distinction: A Social Critique of the Judgement of Taste by Pierre Bourdieu.
- Ulysses by James Joyce.
- Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand.
What books must I read before I die?
Here’s the full, ranked list:
- “To Kill a Mockingbird” by Harper Lee.
- “Pride and Prejudice” by Jane Austen.
- “The Diary of Anne Frank” by Anne Frank.
- “1984” by George Orwell.
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone” by J.K. Rowling.
- “The Lord of the Rings” (1-3) by J.R.R. Tolkien.
- “The Great Gatsby” by F.
Who has sold the most books ever?
Having sold more than 500 million copies worldwide, Harry Potter by J. K. Rowling is the best-selling book series in history.
More than 100 million copies.
|Book||The Little Prince|
|Author(s)||Antoine de Saint-Exupéry|
Ещё 4 столбца
What books should I read in 2020?
The Best Books of 2020
- The Lying Life of Adults. amazon.com. $26.00.
- Rodham. bookshop.org. $25.76.
- Transcendent Kingdom: A Novel. amazon.com.
- The Glass Hotel: A novel. amazon.com.
- My Dark Vanessa: A Novel. amazon.com.
- The Death of Vivek Oji: A Novel. amazon.com.
- Real Life: A Novel. amazon.com.
- Wow, No Thank You.: Essays. amazon.com.
What books are trending now?
The Best Biographies of 2020
- I Am These Truths: A Memoir of Identity, Justice, and Living between Worlds.
- The Answer Is: Reflections on My Life.
- Dolly Parton, Songteller: My Life in Lyrics.
- The Dead Are Arising: The Life of Malcolm X (National Book Award Winner)
- Eat a Peach.
- Memorial Drive: A Daughter’s Memoir.
What are the top 10 best selling books right now?
- Life after Death by Sister Souljah.
- The Four Winds by Kristin Hannah.
- The Midnight Library by Matt Haig.
- Klara and the Sun by Kazuo Ishiguro.
- Dark Sky by C. J. Box.
- 2034 by Elliot Ackerman; James Admiral Stavridis.
- Fast Ice by Clive Cussler; Graham Brown.
- The Affair by Danielle Steel.
5 дней назад
What is the most loved book?
PBS The Great American Read: 100 Most-Loved Books
- To Kill A Mockingbird. by Lee, Harper. Book – 2010.
- Outlander. by Gabaldon, Diana.
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone. by Rowling, J.
- Pride and Prejudice. by Austen, Jane.
- The Lord of the Rings. by Tolkien, J. R. R.
- Gone With the Wind. by Mitchell, Margaret.
- Charlotte’s Web. by White, E. B.
- Little Women. by Alcott, Louisa May.
7 дней назад
What are the top 3 purchased books in 2020?
Book bestsellers 2020: Most purchased books we covered
- “A Promised Land” by Barack Obama.
- “Migrations: A Novel” by Charlotte McConaghy.
- “A Knock at Midnight: A Story of Hope, Justice, and Freedom” by Brittany K.
- “Sapiens: A Graphic History: The Birth of Humankind” by Yuval Noah Harari.
- “The Midnight Library: A Novel” by Matt Haig.
- “The Vanishing Half: A Novel” by Brit Bennett.
What is the most famous book?
The all-time most popular books in the world revealed
- The Holy Quran (644) – over 3 billion.
- The King James Bible (1611) – over 2.5 billion.
- Quotations from Chairman Mao Tse-tung (1964) by Mao Zendong – 800 million.
- Don Quixote (1512) by Miguel de Cervantes – 500 million.
- Harry Potter series (1997-2007) by J.K.Rowling – 450 million.