How do you answer a literature question?
Therefore, to successfully respond to literature questions, the following things should be taken into consideration at least as the first step to start with:
- a) Read the question carefully.
- b) Paraphrase the question.
- c) Pay attention to key words in the question.
- d) Write an outline of your answer.
What is a good question to ask about literature?
Literary Analysis Questions About Theme
How do the characters in the story develop or enhance the theme? How does the conflict of the story develop or enhance the theme? How do the symbols within the story develop or enhance the theme? How does the author’s tone of the story develop or enhance the theme?
What are literature questions?
20 Literature Response Questions for Any Book
- What is the most interesting thing you know about the main character of your book?
- Think about a setting in your book.
- Describe an important event from your book and tell why it is important.
- Who is your favorite character in your book?
- What do you think happened just before your story started?
How do you answer Waec literature questions?
For every literature question, your answer must relate to the question and must be concise, meaningful, contain relevant information and ample references from the text. Candidates who do not make references from the text may not score well.
How do you get good marks in literature?
Tips and Tricks to Score 100% Marks in English Literature Section C Class 10
- Identify the Name of Lesson.
- Identify the Name of Author/Poet/Dramatist.
- Read the given extract carefully.
- Identify key words/key concept.
- Identify the speaker/character.
- Recall the theme of poem/prose lesson.
How do you write an answer?
- Set the priority. List out the questions which you are more confident about.
- Write a brief, to the point answers.
- 10 most effective preparation tips to score more than 90% marks in board exams.
- Choose questions wisely.
- Attempt all the questions.
- Don’t decorate the answer sheet.
- Space out each word.
- Don’t panic.
What are questions to ask?
Break the ice and get to know people better by selecting several of these get-to-know-you questions.
- Who is your hero?
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
- What is your biggest fear?
- What is your favorite family vacation?
- What would you change about yourself if you could?
- What really makes you angry?
How do you write a good question?
- Focus on one item in each question.
- Keep it natural – phrase questions in your own words.
- Only ask relevant questions.
- Add positive feedback for correct and incorrect answers.
- Try to keep question text as short as possible.
- Create questions that require thought.
What are the five types of literature?
Today, Vista Higher Learning is breaking down the differences to give you a crash course on the five main genres of literature.
- #1- FICTION. One of the most popular genres of literature, fiction, features imaginary characters and events.
- #2- NONFICTION.
- #3- DRAMA.
- #4- POETRY.
- #5- FOLKTALE.
Who is the father of English literature?
Geoffrey Chaucer. He was born in London sometime between 1340 and 1344. He was an English author, poet, philosopher, bureaucrat (courtier), and diplomat. He is also referred to as the father of English Literature.
Why is literature so important?
Literature acts as a form of expression for each individual author. Some books mirror society and allow us to better understand the world we live in. However, literature confirms the real complexity of human conflict”. Literature is a reflection of humanity and a way for us to understand each other.
What is literature in your own words?
Literature is a group of works of art made up of words. Most are written, but some are passed on by word of mouth. Literature usually means works of poetry and prose that are especially well written. Literature can also mean imaginative or creative writing, which is looked at for its artistic value.
What literature means?
Literature broadly is any collection of written work, but it is also used more narrowly for writings specifically considered to be an art form, especially prose fiction, drama, and poetry. In recent centuries, the definition has expanded to include oral literature, much of which has been transcribed.
What are the literature books for Waec 2020?
Literature Texts for 2021 – 2025 WASSCE (or WAEC Examinations)
- African Prose. Second Class Citizen by Buchi Emecheta. Unexpected Joy at Dawn by Alex Agyei-Agyiri (2018 Edition)
- Non African Prose. Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronté
- African Drama. Let me Die Alone by John K.
- Non African Drama. Look Back in Anger by John Osborne.
- African Poetry. 1. ”
- Non African Poetry. 1. “