Here’s what I would do:
- Select one of the bulleted items; put the cursor at the beginning of the item.
- Click the “Bullets On/Off” button once or twice, until there is no bullet.
- Format Paragraph Indents Spacing Indent: Before text: 0, First line: 0.
- Click the “Bullets On/Off” button on the toolbar.
- 1) Select one of the bulleted items; put the cursor at the beginning of the item. First, we remove any existing bullet or paragraph indenting: 2) Click the “Bullets On/Off” button once or twice, until there is no bullet. 3) Format Paragraph Indents Spacing Indent: Before text: 0, First line: 0
How do you remove indents from bullet points?
Change bullet indents
- Select the bullets in the list by clicking a bullet.
- Right-click, and then click Adjust List Indents.
How do I change the indent in LibreOffice writer?
Sets the indenting and the spacing options for the paragraph. To change the measurement units used in this dialog, choose Tools – Options – LibreOffice Writer – General, and then select a new measurement unit in the Settings area. You can also set indents using the ruler.
How do you remove an indent from a list?
If you know that you won’t want any (or most) or your lists indented, there’s a more permanent fix:
- After creating an indented list, double-click any number in the list to select all of the numbers in the list.
- Right-click the selection and choose Adjust List Indents.
- In the resulting dialog, set Number Position to 0.
How do you adjust the hanging indent in a bulleted list?
Right click your mouse. Select Paragraph from the resulting pop up menu. Under Indentation, use the Special pull-down menu to select hanging. For Word 2016:
- Highlight you bulleted list and right click.
- Select Adjust List Indents from the pop up menu.
- Under Follow number with: select Space and hit OK.
Why is there an indent after 10?
Re: Numbered List Indents After 10. It happens because Verdana is slightly wider than the default font. The numbers all fit within the tab position with the narrower font, but the two-digit numbers won’t fit when you switch to the wider Verdana font.
What is hanging indentation?
A Hanging indent, also known as a second line indent, sets off the first line of a paragraph by positioning it at the margin, and then indenting each subsequent line of the paragraph. > Indents and Spacing. Under Special, select Hanging. You can adjust the depth of the indent using the By field.
How do I get rid of GREY space in LibreOffice?
If you want to remove all these grey things simultanously:
- Copy one of these grey bars.
- Press Ctrl+H.
- On the appeared window of Find – Replace paste the grey bar to the space for “Find”
- On the space for “Replace” just type an empty space with Space button.
- Press on the button “Replace All”
How do I change tabs in LibreOffice?
Right-click a tab icon on the ruler to see the context menu in which you can change the tab type. To set several decimal tabs one after the other, keep clicking the icon to the left of the ruler until the desired tab type is shown, then click on the ruler.
What is line spacing in LibreOffice writer?
The paragraph spacing is determined by the Text Style ( e.g. “Default Style” ) for that paragraph. Select your paragraphs and click the menu “Format: Paragraph…”, then in the tab “Indents & Spacing”, in the section “Spacing”, set the value for “Above paragraph:” and “Below paragraph:” to zero or more.
How do I insert a bullet without indentation?
Click next to the text for the bullet you want to change. On the Home tab, in the Paragraph group, select the arrow next to Multilevel List, and then select Change List Level. Select the level where you want the bullet.
How do I remove an indentation from an unordered list?
The padding-left:0 is used to remove indentation (space) from left. The list-style: none property is used to remove list-style property from the list of items.
How do you reduce the indent of a bullet in Powerpoint?
To change the bullet spacing:
- Select the lines you want to change, then go to the desired indent marker. In our example, we’ll use the hanging indent marker.
- Click and drag the indent marker as needed. When you’re done, the bullet spacing will be adjusted.
How do you do a hanging indent on a numbered list?
To create a hanging indent on a numbered list, please follow these steps.
- Highlight the numbered list then right click.
- Select Adjust List Indents from the menu.
- Under Follow number with:, select Space and click OK.
How do I fix indentations in Word?
Adjust indents and spacing in Word
- Select one or more paragraphs that you want to adjust.
- Go to Home and then select the Paragraph dialog box launcher.
- Choose the Indents and Spacing tab.
- Choose your settings, and then select OK.