Who is the most evil antagonist in all literature?
The 40 Greatest Villains Of Literature
- Satan (Paradise Lost) Author: John Milton.
- Iago (Othello)
- Alec D’Urberville (Tess of the D’Urbervilles)
- Svidrigailov (Crime and Punishment)
- Professor Moriarty (The Final Problem)
- The White Witch (The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe)
- Long John Silver (Treasure Island)
- Kevin (We Need To Talk About Kevin)
Who is the baddest villain of all time?
Note: James Bond villains and Disney-animated villains are not included.
- Darth Vader (“Star Wars” trilogy)
- The Joker (“The Dark Knight”)
- Anton Chigurh (“No Country For Old Men”)
- Hannibal Lecter (“Silence of the Lambs” franchise)
- The Shark (“Jaws”)
- Amon Goeth (“Schindler’s List”)
- Terminator (“Terminator” franchise)
Who is the No 1 villain in the world?
|1||Hannibal Lecter||Anthony Hopkins|
|2||Norman Bates||Anthony Perkins|
|3||Darth Vader||David Prowse (voiced by James Earl Jones)|
|4||The Wicked Witch of the West||Margaret Hamilton|
Who is a famous antagonist?
The antagonist can be one character or a group of characters. In traditional narratives, the antagonist is synonymous with “the bad guy.” Examples of antagonists include Iago from William Shakespeare’s Othello, Darth Vader from the original Star Wars trilogy, and Lord Voldemort from J.K. Rowling’s Harry Potter series.
Who is a good villain?
After all, every villain believes they are the hero of their own story. A worthy opponent. A great villain should be a strong and worthy adversary to your hero. They shouldn’t be weak and easily beaten, nor should they be so powerful that they can only be defeated by random chance.
Who is the most evil fictional character ever?
Top 10 Pure Evil Fictional Characters
- Cruella Deville. As far as any animal rights advocate is concerned, Cruella might as well be Hitler.
- Dr. No.
- Sauron. If Mordor is Hell on Middle-Earth, then Sauron is the devil, with his pervasive and all-seeing eye.
- Hannibal Lecter. This cannibal has a literal appetite for evil.
- The Joker.
- Emperor Palpatine.
Who is the most evil Disney villain?
Who is the most evil Disney Villain?
- Lady Tremaine.
- The Queen of Hearts.
- Cruella de Vil.
- Doctor Facilier.
Who is the most powerful villain ever?
Top 25 Most Powerful Super Villains
- Apocalypse (Marvel) Image via: pinterest.
- Thanos (Marvel) image via: medium.
- Galactus (Marvel) Image via: pinterest.
- Phoenix Force (Marvel) Image via: pinterest.
- Darkseid (DC) Art by Clayton Crain.
- Loki (Marvel) image via: Marvel Comics.
- Ultron (Marvel)
- Doctor Doom (Marvel)
Who is the most iconic character?
The 100 Most Iconic Fictional Characters
- Superman (first appearance: 1938) Created by Jerry Siegal and Joe Shuster for Action Comics #1 (DC Comics).
- Mickey Mouse (1928) Created by Walt Disney and Ub Iworks for Steamboat Willie.
- James Bond (1953) Created by Ian Fleming for nov el Casino Royale.
Who is the most iconic superhero?
- Batman. It’s difficult to think of any superhero who is loved more than Bruce Wayne’s alter-ego.
- Superman. One of the most popular superheros today is still Superman.
- Iron Man.
- Iron Man.
- Captain America.
- The Hulk.
What is a good super villain name?
So much fun! Here you’ll find inspiration for your next great villainous character name!
Awesome Villain Names That Everyone Knows.
|Khan||Dillinger||Jabba the Hutt|
|Sandman||The Wicked Witch of the West||Lord Voldemort|
Who is the best villain actor in the world?
The 15 greatest movie villain actors of all time
- Heath Ledger — Joker.
- Tom Hardy — John Fitzgerald.
- Gary Oldman — Jean-Baptiste Emanuel Zorg.
- Ralph Fiennes — Lord Voldemort.
- Glenn Close — Cruella de Vil.
- Jared Leto — The Joker.
- Kevin Spacey — John Doe.
- Joaquin Phoenix — Emperor Commodus.
Which villain has more fans?
So, accommodating the impact of movies on the comic industry landscape, I would say that the Joker has the most fans around the world. After all, he has had the most legendary portrayals of any comic book character in movies and on TV – Heath Ledger, Cesar Romero, Jack Nicholson, Mark Hamill (voice).
What are villains?
1: a character in a story or play who opposes the hero. 2: a deliberate scoundrel or criminal. 3: one blamed for a particular evil or difficulty automation as the villain in job …
Is Maleficent a villain?
Maleficent is the titular protagonist villain and anti-heroine of the 2014 film “Maleficent“. Originally a sweet, kind young girl, Maleficent soon grew evil after being betrayed by her former boyfriend King Stefan. Maleficent became the darkest of them all and cursed young Princess Aurora with a sleeping curse.