What should I write in a coworker goodbye card?
Example farewell messages to a coworker
- “Congratulations on your new job.
- “Congratulations on a job well done!
- “I’ve learned a lot from working with you over the years.
- “It was an honor to work with a coworker who was committed to their success and their coworkers.
- “We will remember you with warm thoughts and memories.
How do you say goodbye to a great coworker?
Short Farewell Messages To Coworkers Samples
- You’ve made your mark here now it’s on to the next!
- Sad to see you go but wishing you happiness as you begin a new chapter in your life.
- I’ve really enjoyed working together.
- Enjoy your next chapter!
- You were a great coworker and an even better friend.
How do you say goodbye to a coworker virtually?
Here are some mostly virtual ways to say goodbye to your colleagues at work.
- Hold a Virtual Going-Away Party.
- Send an E-Card with well wishes.
- Send a Gift Card.
- Create a Going Away Video with Pictures.
- Send an Email.
- Give the Person a Phone Call.
- Follow Up After They Leave.
- Leave a Recommendation on LinkedIN.
How do you say goodbye to a coworker when leaving a job quote?
Goodbye Quotes For Coworkers
- “Great is the art of beginning, but greater is the art of ending.” –
- “Be well, do good work, and keep in touch.” –
- “This is the beginning of anything you want.” –
- “Thank you for everything that you’ve accomplished so far, and good luck to everything you will in the future.” –
How do you say goodbye professionally?
Use the example words and expressions below to appropriately end a conversation and say goodbye.
- Have a good day!
- It was wonderful to talk with you. I must be going.
- It was great to talk with you. I look forward to seeing you again soon (or talking with you again soon).
- It was great to see you again.
What is the best way to say goodbye?
17 Smart Ways to Say Goodbye in English
- Bye. This is the standard goodbye.
- Bye bye! This sweet and babyish expression is usually only used when speaking to children.
- See you later, See you soon or Talk to you later.
- I’ve got to get going or I must be going.
- Take it easy.
- I’m off.
- Have a nice day or Have a good _____
How do you say goodbye on your last day of work?
I wish you all the best and bid you all farewell. #6 As I move on to the next chapter of my professional life, I thank you for being a remarkable set of people whom I’ve greatly enjoyed working with. Thanks to each of you, I’ll never forget my time here. Best wishes to all.
What is a good farewell message?
I will miss my colleague and best friend, but the sweet memories we shared together will stay in my heart forever. You are the best staff I have ever worked with. Bye. While it pains me to bid you farewell as you start a new phase of your career, I sincerely wish you continued success in all your future endeavors.
How do you say goodbye and good luck?
Farewell and best of luck. I’m going to miss my you as a friend and as a colleague, but I know that the memories we shared will stay in my heart forever. Working with you has been a pleasure, and I enjoyed every moment. Goodbye, and best of luck to you in the future.
How do you write a farewell message?
How to Write a Farewell Letter
- Start your farewell/goodbye letter with “Dear [coworkers or boss’s name],”
- Bid your colleagues goodbye and let them know how much you have enjoyed working together as a team.
- Thank them for their support, encouragement, and guidance over the years.
How do you express gratitude to colleagues?
120 coworker appreciation messages
- You’re a great person to work with and I truly appreciate the time and effort you put it.
- I’ve really enjoyed the opportunity to get to work closely with you in the past few months.
- We are all so lucky to have you as a colleague.
- I feel so blessed to be working with you.
- Thank you for your meticulous work!
How do you thank a colleague when leaving a job?
Message content which could include:
- I look forward to our paths crossing again in the future.
- I enjoyed working with you.
- Please stay in touch.
- It’s been an honor working with you.
- Compliments of the team or to an individual.
- There are more examples in the notes below.