What should I write to my friend on Valentines Day?
General Friend Messages
- Happy Valentine’s Day to a friend who’s sweeter than any heart-shaped box of chocolates.
- Valentine’s Day is all about love, so I’m sending some of mine to you.
- Wishing you all the love in the world this Valentine’s Day.
- Here’s a Valentine for a good friend-o-mine.
- Happy Valentine’s Day!
What do you write in a Valentines card poem?
What short poems can you write in your card?
- Loved you once, love you still, Loved you then, and always will.
- L is for ‘laughter’ we had along the way.
- The rose is red,
- I love your smile, your face, and your eyes.
- My love, you take my breath away.
- Roses are red,
- “All you need is love.
- “Today is Valentine’s Day.
What do you write in a Valentines card for classmates?
Messages for Classmates
- I hope you have a fun and lovely day!
- I love having you as a classmate and friend.
- Stay sweet and watch out for cupid’s arrow.
- Too bad this isn’t one of the holidays that we get to be off from school.
- Don’t have too much fun on Valentine’s Day without me.
- I ‘heart’ you just the way you are.
What do you say to your girl best friend on Valentine’s Day?
My friend, you deserve more beautiful love moments in this Valentine’s Day and I wish you celebrate the day lovely. I wish you a happy valentine’s day. You are my dear friend and I love you dearly with all my heart. I wish you a wonderful Valentine’s Day celebration and you get cherished moments of love.
Can I say Happy Valentine?
It is correct to say “Happy Valentine” OR “Happy Valentine’s Day” (and the 2nd one is definitely more common).
What is a good Valentines Day message?
14 ROMANTIC MESSAGES FOR YOUR BELOVED ON VALENTINE’S DAY
Thank you for all your love and support this year, I couldn’t have gotten through it all without you! I fall in love with you just a little bit more every day. We’ve got Valentine’s locked down (in a good way!). I hope I can make you as happy as you make me.
Will u be my valentine quotes?
Loads of Hugs and Kisses to the person who has filled up my life with happiness. I need someone like you to make my life worth living. Will you be my Valentine? Happy Valentine’s Day to someone who has given me everything I always desired.
What are some Valentine quotes?
Happy Valentine’s Day Quotes & Messages
- “This fire that we call Loving is too strong for human minds.
- “Each time you love, love as deeply as if it were forever.” –
- “Love is when the desire to be desired takes you so badly that you feel you could die of it.” –
How do you say Happy Valentines Day to your crush?
Your smile is the most precious thing I have ever seen and I totally died on it. Have a blissful day. Happy Valentine’s Day, my sweet crush. I have had my eye on you for so long, I really admire you a lot, I have a crush on you and I hope you become my valentine for the day; it would really make my day!
Can you wish Happy Valentines Day to a friend?
Can you wish Happy Valentines Day to a friend? Absolutely! Valentine’s day is not all about romance. It’s a day to celebrate love and friendship is a very special kind of love.
How do you start a Valentines card?
What to Write in a Valentine’s Day Card
- Address your Valentine. Start your message off by addressing your card recipient.
- Wish your card recipient a Happy Holiday. This is usually accomplished with a simple phrase like, “Happy Valentine’s Day!”
- Write a heartfelt message.
- Use a quote to inspire your Valentine’s Day message.
- Sign your card with love.
What do you reply when someone says Happy Valentines Day?
Originally Answered: How do you wish someone a happy Valentine’s Day? “Thanks! You too.”
What does a Valentine mean?
A valentine is a sweetheart: specifically, someone who receives a greeting or attention on Valentine’s Day. There are many words for someone you like in a romantic way, such as sweetie, main squeeze, boyfriend, girlfriend, significant other, and special someone.
Should I say Happy Valentine’s Day to crush?
Should I wish a girl a happy Valentine Day? Yes,you should wish a girl “Happy Valentine’s Day”. Valentine’s Day doesn’t mean you have to wish it to your boyfriend/girlfriend or your lover.
What started Valentines Day?
The ancient Romans may also be responsible for the name of our modern day of love. Emperor Claudius II executed two men — both named Valentine — on Feb. 14 of different years in the 3rd century A.D. Their martyrdom was honored by the Catholic Church with the celebration of St. Valentine’s Day.