What if I fail But my darling?
I came across this quote from poet Erin Hanson that I had not heard in years. The quote reads: “What if I fail? Oh, my darling, but What if you fly?”
What if I fall Oh but my darling What if you fly Peter Pan?
7) “What if I fall?” “Oh but my darling, what if you fly?” 14) Don’t you understand? You mean more to me than anything in the whole world! 15) You can fly!
How old is Erin Hanson poet?
Erin Hanson, is a 19 year old Australian poet, who wrote those now famous words, as part of a longer poem, when she was just 18.
Who is eh poet?
Edward Harold Physick (20 July 1878 – 30 August 1972) was an English writer, known chiefly as a critic and authority on John Milton; also a poet and fantasy writer. He used the pseudonym E. H. Visiak from 1910.
What does Peter Pan say?
“To die will be an awfully big adventure.” “All the world is made of faith, and trust, and pixie dust.” “Never say goodbye because goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting.” “The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it.”
Where does Erin Hanson live?
Erin Hanson lives and works in Los Angeles, California.
How can I write a poem?
11 Rules for Writing Good Poetry
- Read a lot of poetry. If you want to write poetry, start by reading poetry.
- Listen to live poetry recitations.
- Start small.
- Don’t obsess over your first line.
- Embrace tools.
- Enhance the poetic form with literary devices.
- Try telling a story with your poem.
- Express big ideas.