How do you ask for a book instead of a card?
Please bring a book instead of a card. Well-loved or brand new, either will do! But please don’t feel obligated; We’ll leave it up to you.
What do you write in a baby shower card instead of a book?
Quotes to Write in a Baby Shower Book
- “From the moment they placed you in my arms, you snuggled right into my heart.” –
- “I’ll love you forever, I’ll like you for always.
- “You can find magic wherever you look.
- “When you love what you have, you have everything you need.” –
- “Never look back.
How do you ask for diapers instead of gifts?
Please bring a little extra from the heart, An unwrapped pack of diapers to give them a good start! We can’t wait to see you at the shower! But please don’t wrap gifts in more than a ribbon or flower.
How do you sign a book for a baby shower?
Many mentioned reading and bedtime stories, and the other common inscription for a baby shower book was to link the message to the book itself. Inside ‘The Giving Tree’, my baby’s great-aunt wrote, ‘May your life be filled with the joy of giving and loving’.
What do you write inside a book?
What Should You Write in the Inscription?
- Document when the book was given and who gave it.
- Explain why this particular book is meant for the recipient.
- Say what the giver thought was special about it.
- Wish the recipient well on a particular occasion.
- Provide some life advice.
What do I write inside a gift book?
Here are some heartfelt messages to accompany that gift.
- “You’ve worked so hard for so many years.
- “I love all of our family meals together.
- “I’m so excited that you’re going to be a mom, and I’m going to be an aunt!
- “I remember reading Dr.
- “Happy 21st birthday!
How do you write a message in a book?
How to Write a Personal Message in a Book
- Select the appropriate book to give as a gift.
- Write an inscription based on the occasion and recipient.
- Write the inscription with a quality pen on scrap paper.
- Write your message on the inside of the book.
- Write the date at the top of your message.
What do you write in a baby shower card funny?
Funny Baby Shower Card Messages
- Your new arrival is blessed to have such wonderful parents in you two.
- Parenthood: the scariest hood you’ll ever go through.
- A toast to the bun in your oven!
- Can’t wait to welcome your new tiny Overlord!
- You’re a parent.
- To the Mom most likely to teach neighborhood kids how to swear.
Should I write in a book gift?
To make the gift even more personal, you should consider adding an inscription to the book. Inscribing a book for a gift adds a special touch that creates an emotional connection to a book and turns it into a keepsake rather than just another book on the shelf.
What is a diaper raffle?
These diaper raffle tickets are an original and fun way to ask your guests to bring along a pack of diapers for the new baby. When a guest brings a pack of diapers of any size to the baby shower, their raffle ticket gets entered into a draw for a chance to win a special prize!
What is a diaper raffle game?
A diaper raffle is where guests to a baby shower bring a pack of diapers to be entered into a raffle drawing. A diaper fund is where guests can buy a raffle ticket for a set amount of money, then their ticket gets put into a drawing for a prize.
What is a diaper baby shower?
Rather than buy an overabundance of outfits that only get worn a few times before the baby grows too big, or wandering in the baby department trying to figure out the best gift, a diaper shower allows guests to buy exactly what the expectant parents need most – a large supply of diapers!
What should I include in a baby book?
Here are the highlights:
- Focus on the first year.
- Use front and back covers to tell a story.
- Add an introduction page.
- Put monthly pregnancy photos side by side.
- Write a little story about before they were born.
- Add pregnancy photos of you and your spouse.
- Save a place for sonograms.
- Consider using a footprint sticker.
What should I write in a book for my girlfriend?
Your love gives me strength and makes me feel special. I cannot imagine my life without your sweet smile, beautiful eyes, kind heart, and life-saving advice. You are my dream girl. No other could make me feel so good.
What do you write to a new baby?
- “So happy for you two!
- “You two deserve every bit of happiness this baby is going to bring you.”
- “So many happy and wonder-filled times ahead for you…
- “Warmest congratulations on the birth of your sweet baby girl!”
- “Love just got real.
- “Welcome to the world, little one!