What do you say to a graduating son?
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your graduation.”
- “Congratulations on your graduation and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So happy to share in the excitement of your graduation day, and so very proud of you, too!”
- “With love and pride today and always,”
6 дней назад
What can I write to my son on his graduation day?
make good choices, and never give up on your dreams. You have always wanted to be the best in all you do, believe in yourself and make all your dreams come true. I thank God every day for giving me the gift of having you as a son, and I am so very proud to say that I am your mom. I love you now and forever.
What are good quotes for graduation?
“There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind.” “Your life is your story, and the adventure ahead of you is the journey to fulfill your own purpose and potential.” “What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us.” “There are no regrets in life.
How much money should I give my son for graduation?
If you are invited to the graduation of a child of a friend, an appropriate cash gift is in the $50-$75 range. When selecting an amount, take into consideration your relationship with the parent. The closer the friend, the higher in the range you should consider for a gift.
How do you congratulate your son?
Congratulations Messages For Son
- Congratulations for your accomplishment, you deserve a treat!
- The road to success is long but it is right ahead of you.
- Congratulations, son.
- Congratulations on your engagement, son.
- All your hard work has paid off.
- My son, congratulations on your first job.
- Congratulations on your wedding day, my son.
How do you start a graduation speech?
Graduation Speech Introductions Examples
- “Thank you [person who introduced you].
- “It’s my honor today to deliver the commencement address for this incredible student body.”
- “It is my pleasure to welcome students, families, and faculty to graduation day at [school’s name].
What do parents give their child for high school graduation?
HS – $50. College – $100. Grad School – $150 Total budget up to $500 per year.
What should I get my son for high school graduation?
High school graduation gifts for him
- Project Repat T-Shirt Quilt.
- College Fan Gear.
- Gillette Razor Subscription.
- Rain Jacket.
- Timex Watch.
- Apple Watch.
- Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700.
- Anker Headphones.
What do you say to your daughter at graduation?
Congrats to our graduate!” #2. “Congratulations, sweet daughter, on this momentous day. You’ve worked hard to achieve your goals, and now, you’re on your way to seek new vistas, dream new dreams, embrace life with passion, and keep reaching for your star.
What are some inspirational sayings?
Motivational Quotes for Entrepreneurs
- “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney.
- “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” – Mark Twain.
- “I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career.
- “Don’t limit yourself.
- “The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago.
What’s the best quote ever?
Most Famous Quotes
- “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” –
- “Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right.” –
- “I have learned over the years that when one’s mind is made up, this diminishes fear.” –
- “I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the water to create many ripples.” –
Do your best quotes?
Do Your Best Quotes
- A problem is a chance for you to do your best.
- Always Do Your Best.
- I believe that in life, you have to give things your best shot, do your best.
- Perfection is impossible; just strive to do your best.
- If you work hard and you do your best, you can do anything.
How do you give money for graduation?
You’ll Love These Cute and Clever Ways to Give Cash as a Graduation Gift
- Money Wreath. This cute DIY graduation gift idea can be used to decorate the reception area, then taken apart for spending cash.
- Balloons with a Special Surprise.
- Dollar Diplomas.
- Bright Ideas.
- Money Origami Flowers.
- Money Lei.
What do you give your child for college graduation?
Graduation Gift Ideas for Daughter
- Scrapbook of childhood memories.
- Family heirloom.
- Personal Chef Dinner Party.
- Letters of love and congratulations from family and old friends.
- A family night with student’s favorite meal, games, movies, etc.
- Engraved necklace.
- Monogrammed stationery.
- Monogrammed jewelry box or travel case.
What do you do with graduation money?
Here are five smart ways to spend your graduation money that could put you at the head of the class financially:
- Kick-start your emergency fund.
- Pay down some of your student loan debt.
- Get a jump on saving for retirement.
- Start your home down payment fund.
- Make a move.