How do you give feedback to a poem?
If you want constructive, honest feedback (and really, what’s the point in anything else?), ask someone who can deliver just that.
- Remember the writer.
- Don’t deal in generalities.
- Avoid extreme responses.
- Writing is subjective.
- Engage in a conversation.
- Offer a reading recommendation.
How do you describe a nice poem?
A good poem takes you to the city, to the sea, to the heart of any and all matters; you see it, taste it, belong to it. A good poem is a menagerie of craft; a spinning of sound, word choice, alliteration, rhythm and often rhyme.
How do you write a comment on a poem?
How to comment without making people cry
- Start and end with something positive.
- Stop pointing out negative things after a bit.
- Words like “maybe” and “for me” make suggestions less of a personal attack.
- If you think this poem is terrible: ul. gapped li The newer a poet is, the less comfortable they are with feedback.
How do you write a good comment?
Top ten tips for writing a great comment
- Read the article. It sounds obvious, but you’d be surprised how many comments can be answered with the words “it says in the article”.
- Respond to the article. …
- Read the other comments.
- Make it clear who you’re replying to.
- Use the return key.
- Avoid sarcasm.
- Avoid unnecessary acronyms.
- Use facts.
How do you describe poem?
Here are some adjectives for poem: singularly original and beautiful, heroi-comical, neat and brief, incomparable, incomprehensible, heroical, critical, short elegiac, flawless and beautiful, dull, disgusting, stately metaphysical, great and stately metaphysical, brilliant and very perfect, worst didactic, pious
What word describes the feeling of a poem?
Mood is the feeling created by the poet for the reader. Tone is the feeling displayed by the author toward the subject of the poem. Example: Some words that can describe the mood of a poem might be: romantic, realistic, optimistic, pessimistic, gloomy, mournful, sorrowful, etc.
How do you begin a poem?
Begin with the seed of your poetry idea; perhaps it’s something as small as an image or a phrase. Force yourself to jot down as many words, ideas, or images as you can without stopping. Keep writing until you’ve filled the entire page with writing ideas or poetic phrases.
How do you say a good poem?
A good poem is a symptom of the author’s effort to make sense of the world. And often, ideas that can’t be expressed in prose can sometimes be expressed through strong images. A good poem often uses clear, memorable, concrete images to make a point. 5.
How do you compliment a poem?
@Moeknows step-by-step guide to commenting on poetry
- Read the poem (they’re often quite short)
- Read it again (think about the words and pay attention to the details)
- Formulate an understanding of what the poem means to you.
- Decide whether or not you like it. (
How do you praise someone?
Complimenting the Whole Person
- I appreciate you.
- You are the most perfect you there is.
- You are enough.
- You’re all that and a super-size bag of chips.
- On a scale from 1 to 10, you’re an 11.
- You’ve got all the right moves.
- Everything would be better if more people were like you.
What are some positive comments?
100 Positive Comments to Utilize when Speaking on Students’ Behavior
- is an enthusiastic learner who seems to enjoy school.
- exhibits a positive outlook and attitude in the classroom.
- appears well rested and ready for each day’s activities.
- shows enthusiasm for classroom activities.
How do you praise a good write up?
Thank you for your thorough research and clear writing.
- Write Your Letter Step-by-Step. Tell the reader that you enjoyed or appreciated his or her work. Example Sentences.
- State specifically what you liked about the reader’s work. Example Sentences.
- Close by thanking the writer for his or her work. Example Sentences.