What BNI means to me?
BNI is about relationships. It’s about being there for one another. It’s about the things that happen when people truly get to know each other and trust each other. I feel honored to be a part of this organization.
What are the benefits of BNI?
Benefits of Joining BNI
- Members make more money through increased referrals.
- Increased exposure to quality professionals and their extended networks that can help you grow your business through referrals.
- Your fellow BNI Chapter members are your virtual sales force.
- Seat Exclusivity.
What is Givers Gain?
Givers Gain® is a philosophy based on the law of reciprocity. In the context of networking groups, people who adopt this philosophy dedicate themselves to giving business to their fellow networkers rather than making their foremost concern getting business for themselves.
Does BNI really work?
Although the BNI does work for local businesses, it does not work for businesses that are slightly outside the mainstream. The BNI works for people who have more traditional businesses—like real estate, mortgage, insurance, or tax preparation. In other words, it is good for services that most people use.
Is BNI worth the money?
BNI, as with any other networking group is only worthwhile if you are aware of what you want/need from the group and whether that group can deliver it. I would go along to one for a visit to see you like it, some groups you click with and some you don’t.
What can I expect at a BNI meeting?
What happens in the meetings? There is open networking – a chance to catch up with fellow members and visitors – a formal meeting where referrals are passed and general BNI business is taken care of, and a breakfast element either before or after the meeting. There’s always plenty of coffee, understandably.
How long is a BNI meeting?
Remember to use this time to get know the chapter personality, and its members, not to promote your business. Meetings are high energy and run according to a structured agenda. They last around 90 minutes with time for additional networking before and after each meeting.
How do BNI franchisees make money?
They get a % of the fees paid by the members of all the different chapters in their area, and they pass a % of the membership fees upwards to the management above them, presumably ultimately to the US. So yes, BNI is a business that people make money from.
How much does a BNI franchise cost?
BNI Global Franchise Costs & Fees
|Name of Fee||Low||High|
|Initial Franchise Fee||$45,000||$45,000|
|Orientation and Conference and Travel Expenses||$2,000||$4,000|
How do I leave BNI?
Drop Member Screen
- Enter the effective date for the drop.
- Choose whether the member Resigned or was Terminated.
- Choose the Drop Reason from the list.
- Additional details may be briefly noted in this box.
- Choose whether to generate a Certificate of Credit.
- Press Submit to complete the action.
How do you start a BNI chapter?
Start a BNI Chapter
- Contact your Local BNI Team. Your local BNI Team will be able to help you get involved in starting a BNI Chapter and talk you through the options locally.
- Interest Meetings.
- Visiting a BNI Chapter.
- Core Group.