What is the most interesting fact?
50 MOST INTERESTING UNKNOWN FACTS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
|1.||Hot water will turn into ice faster than cold water.|
|2.||The Mona Lisa has no eyebrows.|
|3.||The sentence, “The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog” uses every letter in the English language.|
|4.||The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.|
What are the greatest literature in the world of all time?
|The Great Gatsby||F. Scott Fitzgerald||1925|
|Pride and Prejudice||Jane Austen||1813|
|The Grapes of Wrath||John Steinbeck||1939|
What are some fun facts about reading?
And these surprising reading facts prove it:
- Reading reduces stress by 68 percent.
- Owning your own books matters.
- It doesn’t take much to read a lot of words.
- And all that reading pays off.
- Reading is the fastest way to build vocabulary.
- Classroom libraries rule.
- Every book counts.
What is the most famous literature?
Here is a list of 12 novels that, for various reasons, have been considered some of the greatest works of literature ever written.
- Anna Karenina. Greta Garbo in Anna Karenina.
- To Kill a Mockingbird. To Kill a Mockingbird.
- The Great Gatsby. F.
- One Hundred Years of Solitude.
- A Passage to India.
- Invisible Man.
- Don Quixote.
What is fun fact?
A fun fact is a tidbit of interesting or entertaining trivia. People often introduce a fun fact, sometimes in the form of witty and biting observations, with the phrase itself because otherwise how would you know it was a fun fact.
What are some unbelievable facts?
50 Facts So Unbelievable You’ll Accuse Us of Lying
- There Was A Four-Times-Over Dog Mayor.
- Typhoons Saved Japan from Kublai Khan.
- “Genuine Leather” Is Kinda Garbage.
- Giant Tortoises Are Going Extinct—Because They’re Delicious.
- A Shot of Espresso Contains Less Caffeine Than a Cup of Coffee.
- Dinosaurs Were Different Than You Likely Imagine.
- Lead Was Once Used in Makeup.
What is the #1 book in the world?
Top 100 best selling books of all time
|1||Da Vinci Code,The||Brown, Dan|
|2||Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows||Rowling, J.K.|
|3||Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone||Rowling, J.K.|
|4||Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix||Rowling, J.K.|
What are the top 5 books you must read?
- To Kill a Mockingbird, by Harper Lee.
- The Great Gatsby, by F Scott Fitzgerald.
- Things Fall Apart, by Chinua Achebe.
- Moby-Dick, by Herman Melville.
- The Color Purple, by Alice Walker.
- Catch-22, by Joseph Heller.
- Atlas Shrugged, by Ayn Rand.
- The Lord of the Rings, by J.R.R. Tolkien.
What is the #1 best selling book of all time?
Copies Sold: 500 Million
Selling an eye-watering 500 million copies worldwide, Don Quixote is the best-selling book of all time.
What are some did you know facts?
50 Incredible “Did You Know” Facts That Will Astonish You
- Grapes light on fire in the microwave.
- There are almost 8 million possible seven-digit phone numbers per area code.
- Spaghetto, confetto, and graffito are the singular forms of spaghetti, confetti, and graffiti.
- McDonald’s once created bubblegum-flavored broccoli.
Does reading make you smarter?
Not only does regular reading help make you smarter, but it can also actually increase your brain power. With age comes a decline in memory and brain function, but regular reading may help slow the process, keeping minds sharper longer, according to research published in Neurology.
What was the first book ever written?
The first ever book
The first book ever written that we know of is The Epic of Gilgamesh: a mythical retelling of an important political figure from history. Years later, in 1454, a German man called Johannes Gutenburg built his very own (and the world’s first ever) printing press, or movable type.
What is the most powerful book in the world?
The Bible is by far the best-selling book of all time with around 6 billion copies printed.
Which country has the best literature?
For consistency of great literature, it’s hard to beat Russia. It’s true, particularly in the 19th Century, Russia produced a great number of excellent writers: Tolstoy, Dostoevsky, Turgenev, Gogol, Chekhov, etc.
What is the most famous story in the world?
Here they explain why.
- The Odyssey (Homer, 8th Century BC)
- Uncle Tom’s Cabin (Harriet Beecher Stowe, 1852)
- Frankenstein (Mary Shelley, 1818)
- Nineteen Eighty-Four (George Orwell, 1949)
- Things Fall Apart (Chinua Achebe, 1958)
- One Thousand and One Nights (various authors, 8th-18th Centuries)