- Open OpenOffice Writer. Open a document by clicking “File” and “Open”.
- Press the “CTRL” and “End” keys together to jump to the last page of your document. Use this method if to remove blank pages at the end of your document.
- Press the “Backspace” key to delete the page.
How do you delete a page on a writer?
Option 1: Place the cursor at the beginning of a blank page and click backspace or delete. Option 2: Place the cursor at the end of the page before the blank page that you want to remove and press delete. This will delete any hidden characters that got pushed to the blank page.
How do I delete a page in Libreoffice writer?
In order to delete one blank page, you could just perform the following steps:
- Place your text cursor at the beginning of the blank page;
- a) Press the DEL key once. b) If that doesn’t work, press the BACKSPACE key once. c) If that doesn’t work either, then only thing left to try is ALT+F4…
How do I delete a section in open office?
Deleting sections To delete the current section, click the Remove button. Writer will not prompt you to confirm the delete! To undo a delete, click the Cancel button.
How do I delete a blank page in openoffice?
Open doc. Place cursor at top left corner of blank’s writable area and Left click to stick cursor there. Backspace once to put cursor at end of doc text on previous desired page. Blank will take off.
How do I delete my current page?
Delete a page in Word
- Click or tap anywhere in the page you want to delete, press Ctrl+G.
- In the Enter page number box, type page.
- Press Enter on your keyboard, and then select Close.
- Verify that a page of content is selected, and then press Delete on your keyboard.
How do I delete extra pages on Zoho Writer?
To delete a page Select the page you wish to edit and open the page builder. Click the ellipsisicon (three dots) present at the top-right of the page builder. Click the Delete option. In the following alert window, click Delete.
How do I split the page in openoffice?
Hold down the left mouse button and a grey line will appear, running across the page. Drag the mouse downwards and this line will follow. Release the mouse button and the screen will split into two views, each with its own vertical scroll bar.
How can you move a field in a table in openoffice base?
Use the Up or Down arrow on the right side of the Selected Fields list to move the field name to the correct position, then click Next.
How do you move a table in openoffice?
Moving a table
- Click somewhere in the table.
- From the main menu, select Table > Select > Table.
- Press Control+X or click the Cut icon in the Standard toolbar.
- Move the cursor to the target position and click on it to fix the insertion point.
- Press Control+V or click the Paste icon in the Standard toolbar.
How can I remove a page from a PDF document?
Delete pages from PDF using Acrobat
- Open the PDF in Acrobat.
- Choose the Organize Pages tool from the right pane.
- Select a page thumbnail you want to delete and click the Delete icon to delete the page.
- A confirmation dialog box is displayed.
- Save the PDF.
How do I delete an endnote in OpenOffice?
To delete a footnote/endnote, delete the footnote marker. The contents of the footnote/endnote are deleted automatically, and the numbering of other footnotes or endnotes is adjusted automatically.