Which is the best literature in world?
Here is a list of 12 novels that, for various reasons, have been considered some of the greatest works of literature ever written.
- Anna Karenina. Greta Garbo in Anna Karenina.
- To Kill a Mockingbird. To Kill a Mockingbird.
- The Great Gatsby. F.
- One Hundred Years of Solitude.
- A Passage to India.
- Invisible Man.
- Don Quixote.
What are the top 5 most read books in the world?
Most Read Books In The World Of All Time
- #1 – The Holy Bible.
- #2 – The Holy Quran.
- #3 – The Quotations from Chairman Mao Tse Tung.
- #4 – The Harry Potter Series by J.K Rowling.
- #5 – The Lord of The Rings by J.R.R Tolkien.
- #6 – The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
- #7 – The Da Vinci Code By Dan Brown.
- #8 – The Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer.
What are the Top 10 Books everyone should read?
30 Books Everyone Should Read At Least Once In Their Lives
- To Kill a Mockingbird, by Harper Lee.
- 1984, by George Orwell.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone, by J.K. Rowling.
- The Lord of the Rings, by J.R.R. Tolkien.
- The Great Gatsby, by F.
- Pride and Prejudice, by Jane Austen.
- The Diary Of A Young Girl, by Anne Frank.
- The Book Thief, by Markus Zusak.
What are the 10 most popular books?
10 Most Popular Books of All Time
- Don Quixote. By Miguel de Cervantes.
- Lord of the Rings. By J.R.R. Tolkien.
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone. By J.K. Rowling.
- And Then There Were None. By Agatha Christie.
- Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland. By Lewis Carroll.
- The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. By C.S. Lewis.
- Pinocchio. By Carlo Collodi.
- Catcher in the Rye.
What is the #1 best-selling book?
Top 100 best selling books of all time
|SOURCE: NIELSEN BOOK SCAN|
|1||Da Vinci Code,The||Crime, Thriller & Adventure|
|2||Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows||Children’s Fiction|
|3||Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone||Children’s Fiction|
What is the #1 best-selling book of all time?
Copies Sold: 500 Million
Selling an eye-watering 500 million copies worldwide, Don Quixote is the best-selling book of all time.
What is the most read fiction book?
Having sold more than 500 million copies worldwide, Harry Potter by J. K. Rowling is the best-selling book series in history. The first novel in the series, Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone, has sold in excess of 120 million copies, making it one of the best-selling books of all time.
What is the most read book?
The most read book in the world is the Bible. Writer James Chapman created a list of the most read books in the world based on the number of copies each book sold over the last 50 years. He found that the Bible far outsold any other book, with a whopping 3.9 billion copies sold over the last 50 years.
What are the top 3 purchased books in 2020?
Book bestsellers 2020: Most purchased books we covered
- “A Promised Land” by Barack Obama.
- “Migrations: A Novel” by Charlotte McConaghy.
- “A Knock at Midnight: A Story of Hope, Justice, and Freedom” by Brittany K.
- “Sapiens: A Graphic History: The Birth of Humankind” by Yuval Noah Harari.
- “The Midnight Library: A Novel” by Matt Haig.
- “The Vanishing Half: A Novel” by Brit Bennett.
What is the hardest book to read?
Please use the comments to tell us/humble brag about the hardest book you’ve ever read!
- The Brothers Karamazov by Fyodor Dostoyevsky.
- Distinction: A Social Critique of the Judgement of Taste by Pierre Bourdieu.
- Ulysses by James Joyce.
- Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand.
What are the top 10 books to read in 2020?
The 10 Best Fiction Books of 2020
- The Vanishing Half, Brit Bennett.
- Shuggie Bain, Douglas Stuart.
- The Mirror & the Light, Hilary Mantel.
- A Children’s Bible, Lydia Millet.
- Homeland Elegies, Ayad Akhtar.
- I Hold a Wolf by the Ears, Laura van den Berg.
- A Burning, Megha Majumdar.
- Deacon King Kong, James McBride.
What books must I read before I die?
Here’s the full, ranked list:
- “To Kill a Mockingbird” by Harper Lee.
- “Pride and Prejudice” by Jane Austen.
- “The Diary of Anne Frank” by Anne Frank.
- “1984” by George Orwell.
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone” by J.K. Rowling.
- “The Lord of the Rings” (1-3) by J.R.R. Tolkien.
- “The Great Gatsby” by F.
What books are trending now?
Trending Books This Week
- If I Had Your Face. by Frances Cha. “If I Had Your Face isn’t just a good book—it’s a book we need, badly….
- Eternal. by Lisa Scottoline.
- The Sweet Taste of Muscadines. by Pamela Terry.
- The New York Times Cooking No-Recipe Recipes. by Sam Sifton.
- Klara and the Sun. by Kazuo Ishiguro.
What books are popular right now?
Right Now Books
- Worm Holes (Quantum Roots, #2)
- Toe to Toe (Paperback)
- More Than Love, A Husband’s Tale (Kindle Edition)
- Quantum Roots (Quantum Roots, #1)
- Mistress Suffragette (Kindle Edition)
- Shot Down: The True Story of Pilot Howard Snyder and the Crew of the B-17 Susan Ruth (Hardcover)
- Missing Wings (Aranysargas, #1)
What are the top 10 best selling books right now?
- Life after Death by Sister Souljah.
- The Four Winds by Kristin Hannah.
- The Midnight Library by Matt Haig.
- Klara and the Sun by Kazuo Ishiguro.
- Dark Sky by C. J. Box.
- 2034 by Elliot Ackerman; James Admiral Stavridis.
- Fast Ice by Clive Cussler; Graham Brown.
- The Affair by Danielle Steel.