What books should a 14 year old read?
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone.
- The Martian: Classroom Edition.
- Jasper Jones.
- Life of Pi.
- The Last Olympian (Percy Jackson and the Olympians)
6 дней назад
What books should a 16 year old read?
16 coming-of-age books every 16-year-old should read
- The Harry Potter series. JK Rowling, 1997-2011.
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower. Stephen Chbosky, 1999.
- The Outsiders. SE Hinton, 1967.
- To Kill a Mockingbird. Harper Lee, 1960.
- The Lord of The Rings. JRR Tolkien, 1954.
- The Catcher in the Rye. JD Salinger, 1951.
- Great Expectations. Charles Dickens, 1861.
What is the best book for a teenage girl?
57 Good Books For Teenage Girls
- Animal Farm – George Orwell.
- Confessions of Georgia Nicolson Series – Louise Rennison.
- The Harry Potter Series – J.K. Rowling.
- The Fault in our Stars – John Green.
- Eleanor & Park – Rainbow Rowell.
- Children of Blood and Bone – Tomi Adeyemi.
- The Color Purple – Alice Walker.
- Honor Girl – Maggie Thrash.
What books should a 17 year old read?
Young Adult Books (13-17 years old)
- To Kill A Mockingbird. By Harper Lee.
- The Grapes of Wrath. By John Steinbeck.
- Lord of the Flies. By William Golding.
- A Separate Peace. By John Knowles.
- The Giver. By Lois Lowry.
- The Hobbit. By J.R.R. Tolkien.
- Ender’s Game. By Orson Scott Card.
What are good 12 13 year old books?
Good Books for 12 & 13 Year Olds
- Watership Down. Adams, Richard, 1920-2016.
- Skellig. Almond, David, 1951-
- Sounder. Armstrong, William Howard, 1914-
- The Boy in the Striped Pajamas. A Fable.
- Al Capone Does My Shirts. Choldenko, Gennifer, 1957-
- The Graveyard Book. Gaiman, Neil.
- Joey Pigza Swallowed the Key. Gantos, Jack.
- The Race to Save the Lord God Bird.
Can a 17 year old read Harry Potter?
The Potter books have no age restriction (exept if too scary for a little child). Read it! You are not too old!
Who is the most famous teenager?
- Charli D’Amelio, 16. TikTok Star.
- Jules LeBlanc, 16. YouTube Star.
- Piper Rockelle, 13. YouTube Star.
- Jacob Sartorius, 18. Pop Singer.
- Dixie D’Amelio, 19. TikTok Star.
- Chase Hudson, 18. TikTok Star.
- Maddie Ziegler, 18. Dancer.
- Mackenzie Ziegler, 16. Dancer.
Can a 15 year old read Harry Potter?
In fact, the Harry Potter series can be read and enjoyed at any age. I was 11 when the first book came out, and fell in love with the series from my first reading of the Sorcerer’s Stone. Yes, it’s perfectly fine for a fifteen-year–old to read Harry Potter.
What book should a 15 year old read?
35 Books Every Girl Should Read Before She’s 17
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky.
- The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants series by Ann Brashares.
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell.
- I Am Not Your Perfect Mexican Daughter by Erika L.
- It’s Kind of a Funny Story by Ned Vizzini.
- They Both Die at the End by Adam Silvera.
What are good books for high schoolers?
The List of Indispensable Books
- To Kill a Mockingbird. Harper Lee’s seminal coming-of-age story set in the fictional southern town of Maycomb, Alabama.
- Nineteen Eighty-Four.
- Lord of the Flies.
- Animal Farm.
- Catcher in the Rye.
- The Grapes of Wrath.
- Invisible Man.
- The Alchemist.
What books should a 15 year old boy read?
Here are his book recommendations:
- Ranger’s Apprentice Series by John Flanagan:
- Brotherband Series by John Flanagan:
- Peter and the Starcatchers Series by Dave Barry and Ridley Pearson:
- Thr3e by Ted Dekker:
- Leviathan by James Byron Huggins:
- Ranger’s Apprentice: The Early Years by John Flanagan:
Is fangirl appropriate for a 12 year old?
It is highly appropriate for teenager girls and is a normal book with the basence of violence.. with mild language.
What is the #1 best selling book?
Top 100 best selling books of all time
|SOURCE: NIELSEN BOOK SCAN|
|1||Da Vinci Code,The||Crime, Thriller & Adventure|
|2||Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows||Children’s Fiction|
|3||Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone||Children’s Fiction|