You can set to replace the embedded images with the extracted ones as linked images. To re-embed the extracted images into the document you can use OpenOffice”s builtin “edit”- “links”- “break links“. If you have 1 image selected in Writer then only this image will be affected.
How do I remove a hyperlink from a photo?
How to remove a link from an image?
- Click on the image.
- Click on Edit Link.
- Click on Remove Link.
- Click OK.
How to remove a link from a photo on word?
Firstly, right click on a picture. Then on the contextual menu, choose “Remove Hyperlink ”.
What replaced OpenOffice?
LibreOffice is a free and powerful office suite, and a successor to OpenOffice.org (commonly known as OpenOffice). Its clean interface and feature-rich tools help you unleash your creativity and enhance your productivity.
How do I remove a hyperlink?
To remove a hyperlink but keep the text, right-click the hyperlink and click Remove Hyperlink. To remove the hyperlink completely, select it and then press Delete. In Excel:
- Select the cell containing the hyperlink.
- Press CTRL+C to copy the hyperlink.
- Right Click and paste using the Values paste option.
How do you make or edit a hyperlink?
Create a hyperlink to a location on the web
- Select the text or picture that you want to display as a hyperlink.
- Press Ctrl+K. You can also right-click the text or picture and click Link on the shortcut menu.
- In the Insert Hyperlink box, type or paste your link in the Address box.
Is OpenOffice still free?
Apache OpenOffice is free software. That means you are free to download it, free to install it on as many PCs as you like, free to pass copies to as many people as you like.
Is LibreOffice better than OpenOffice?
Although both LibreOffice and Apache OpenOffice can open and edit native Microsoft formats DOCX and XLSX, only LibreOffice is able to save to these formats. If you’re going to be sharing documents with people using Microsoft Office, LibreOffice might therefore be the better choice.
Is OpenOffice legal?
Are OpenOffice.org binaries legal for commercial use? Yes, you may use OpenOffice.org binaries (the usable application) for commercial use. You may freely distribute it to any user.
How do you break links in Word?
Breaking a Document Link
- Click the File tab of the ribbon.
- Make sure that Info is selected at the left side of the screen.
- At the bottom-right side of the screen, under the Related Documents category, click Edit Links to Files.
- Select the link you want to break.
- Click on Break Link.
- Click on OK.
How do I remove a hyperlink in Wordpad?
If the hyperlink-including text is already in your document, select the hyperlinked text and press Ctrl+Shift+F9. All the hyperlinks are removed from the selected text and the original formatting is preserved.
How do I delete a linked Word document?
To remove links from Microsoft Word 2010, 2013, or 2016 documents:
- Click the File tab, and then Info > Edit links to files. This menu entry is available only if your document contains linked data.
- Select a link and click Break link.
Is there a free program like Microsoft Word?
SoftMaker FreeOffice is another great free suite that offers a full featured Microsoft Word alternative. The entire suite is available for Windows, Linux, and Android, so you can keep your document processing tasks going even while away from your desktop.
How can I get Microsoft Office for free?
3 Ways to Get Microsoft Office for Free
- Check out Office.com. Microsoft offers Office free to anyone who accesses it directly from Office.com.
- Download Microsoft apps. You can download Microsoft’s revamped Office mobile app, available for iPhone or Android devices, for free.
- Enroll in Office 365 Education.
Why is LibreOffice free?
2. Why is LibreOffice free? LibreOffice is free because the community around it cares about open standards and breaking down digital divides – creating a world where everyone has access to powerful, open source tools.