How to Create a New Document
- Click the Application Menu icon to open the drop-down list. Choose the New tab and you can see four options listed in the New Document section,shown as below:
- Click the plus icon. besides the document name to create a new document.
- Click the cross icon.
How do I change my default WPS file in Word?
How to Make WPS Office As Default On Your PC
- Open the start menu from the taskbar. Click All Programs > WPS Office > WPS Office Tools > WPS Office Configuration.
- A dialog box will pop up.
- Select the ‘Compat Setting’ and you will find a dialog like the following, please choose the open mode of the specified files.
How do I add a document to a WPS writer?
Step 1 Click the File Object icon in the Insert tab. The Insert File Object dialogue box will open. Step 2 Find the target file and click the Open button to insert the file in the worksheet.
How do I save a document in WPS Office?
Option One:Open the document and click the Menu button. Then click the Save button in the drop-down menu. Option Two:Just click the Save button in the upper left corner.
How do I insert a PDF into WPS?
How can we add a PDF file to the document
- Open the document with WPS Office.
- Click where you want to insert the PDF file, then choose Insert → File Object.
- Choose the PDF file you want to insert.
- Double-click the inserted PDF image to open the PDF file.
How do I make Word my default for opening documents?
How to Set Word as the Default to Open Word Documents
- Type “file associations” from the Windows 8 Start screen, click “Settings” and select “Make a File Type Always Open in a Specific Program” from the search results.
- Double-click “.
- Click “Microsoft Word” from the pop-up window to make it the default program.
How do I change the default document in Word?
Open the template or a document based on the template whose default settings you want to change. On the Format menu, click Document, and then click the Layout tab. Make any changes that you want, and then click Default.
How do I combine PDF files in WPS?
Merging PDF files 1- Select “PDF Merge” and you can set the pages you want to combine together. You can also set Output Name. 2- Click “Merge” and you can find the new PDF file on your local files. Now, you can enjoy PDF Split-merge features with WPS Office Premium Edition.
How do I merge a Word document in WPS?
How to merge multiple documents in WPS Writer
- First open a document and click the Insert tab → then click the inverted triangle drop-down button of Object → select Insert Text from File.
- Select the documents we want to merge in this Insert File pop-up window.
- Click the OK button.
How do I create a WPS table of contents?
Once you are done applying heading styles to all the heading levels in your document, place the mouse cursor where you want to generate TOC, click Insert TOC (in References menu). On clicking Insert TOC, the dialog box Table of Contents appears.
How do I save a WPS as a PDF?
Select “PDF (*. pdf) ” in the “Save as Type” box, type a name for the new PDF file in the “File Name” box, select the destination folder, and then click “Save” to turn the WPS file into a PDF file.
How can I create a PDF file?
How to create PDF files:
- Open Acrobat and choose “Tools” > “Create PDF”.
- Select the file type you want to create a PDF from: single file, multiple files, scan, or other option.
- Click “Create” or “Next” depending on the file type.
- Follow the prompts to convert to PDF and save to your desired location.
How do I create a WPS link?
How to Create Hyperlinks in WPS Presentation
- Select text. Select the text that you want to insert a hyperlink.
- Click Hyperlink icon in Insert tab.
- Insert Hyperlink in selected text.
- Select the type of hyperlink.
- Click the Screen Tip button.
- Viewing the result.
How do I create a checklist in WPS?
After we use WPS Office to open the spreadsheet, click the Insert tab, then click the Check Box button. Now place the mouse where we want to add a check box and click.
How do I merge Powerpoint files in WPS?
- Open the Presentation document (. pptx or.ppt file) in WPS Presentation.
- Click Tools → Split or Merge → Merge.
- Select the documents to be merged → click Next.
- Change the merge range, slide orders (under the operation category), and other settings in the popup window.
- Click Merge to complete the operations.