75 Literary Girl Names
- Alice- The title character of Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll.
- Anna- The title character of Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy.
- Anne- The title character of Anne of Green Gables by Lucy Maud Montgomery.
- Arwen- An elven character featured in the Lord of the Rings series by J.R.R. Tolkein.
Meer items•14 jun. 2021
Literary girl names from classic books such as Scarlett and Scout are fashionable. Along with Eloise and Scarlett, other literary girl names in the US Top 300 include Daisy, Harper, Juliet, Maisie, Harriet, Bella, Arya, and Evangeline.
What is a good girl name for a story?
What is the rarest girl name?
Rare Names for Girls
- Aislinn – This Old Irish name means “dream” and it’s quite dreamy.
- Bellamy – this uncommon first name is the first name of actress Bellamy Young from Scandal.
- Cordelia – This Latin name is a popular character from Buffy, The Vampire Slayer.
What are some powerful girl names?
Strong And Powerful Girl Names:
- Aadya: The name Aadya is rooted in Sanskrit.
- Audrey: Audrey, meaning ‘noble strength’ has risen in popularity, primarily because of its connection with the radiant and chic actress Audrey Hepburn.
What are the top 10 best girl names?
Top 1,000 most popular baby girl names
What’s a badass name for a girl?
Badass Girl Names for Your Rebel Princess
|Diana||Heavenly and divine||Latin|
|Dola||The crown brings honor||African|
What is a unique girl name?
If you would like something pretty sounding, these unique baby girl names will fit the bill.
- Annalise. A combination of the name Anna and Lise, it’s simple, pretty, and unique.
What are the top 5 girl names?
Top Baby Girl Names
What are sassy girl names?
Here are some of the popular sassy baby girl names with meanings:
- Amber. Amber is a beautiful English female name which means “fossilized tree resin”, which is considered as precious as a jewel.
- Beatrix. This Latin origin name is a popular character of Harry Potter movies.
What are the cutest girl names?
115+ Sweet Names For Girls That Are Cute as a Button
- A. Addison, Adley, Agnes, Amara, Amelia, Amie, Arabella, Aria, Aspen, Aubrey, Aurelie, Ava, Avery.
- B. Bailey, Beatrice, Bexley, Birdie, Braelynn, Brea, Bree, Brinley, Brooklyn.
- C. Callie, Cecily, Chloe, Clara, Colette, Cora.
- D. Dahlia, Daisy, Dakota, Dale, Daphne, Darby, Diem.
What girl names mean fearless?
18 Baby Girl Names That Mean Fearless
|Binsa||A woman who is fearless.||Girl|
|Conradina||Fearless, bold, never afraid, undaunted, valiant||Girl|
|Emine||it means one who is fearless and courageous.||Girl|
What girl name means courage?
Baby girl names meaning “courage”
- Dhriti (Indian, meaning “courage,” “morale”)
- Drea (Greek, meaning “courageous”)
What is a female warrior name?
100 Warrior Girl Names That Are Strong and Beautiful
- Aadya – Bengali, means “first” or “Earth” referring to the power that created the Earth.
- Adira – Hebrew, means “strong, mighty”
- Aine – Celtic, means “radiance, splendor, brilliance”
- Alessia – Italian, means “helper, defender”
- Alexandra – Greek, means “helper, defender”
- Alexandria – English, means “helper, defender”
What name means love?
Sweetest Baby Names That Mean Love (With Meanings)
- Amadeus. Meaning: Latin name for lover of God.
- Amado. Meaning: Spanish name for loved.
- Amato. Meaning: Italian name for dearly loved; beloved.
- Amatus. Meaning: Roman name for beloved.
- Amias. Meaning: Latin name for loved.
- Amor. Meaning: Spanish name for love.
What are some beautiful unique girl names?
Unique Baby Girl Names
- Amelie. Though it might remind you of the whimsical French film Amelie, this is an original (French) take on the name Amelia, meaning “hard-working.”
What girl name means gift from God?
Girl Names That Mean Gift From God
- Anya. Meaning: Hebrew for “Jehovah’s cloud”
- Alya. Meaning: Arabic for “Sent from Heaven”
- Aldora. Meaning: Greek for “Winged gift from God”
- Callidora. Meaning: Greek for “Gift of beauty”
- Darina. Meaning: Slavic for “Gift”
- Dolly. Meaning: Old English for “Gift from God”