- Click the Start button at the lower-left corner of the desktop, and type WPS in the search box to search.
- Right-click WPS Office and select Open File Location in the popup menu.
- Find WPS Office in the folder and right-click again. Select Send to in the popup menu → select Desktop (create shortcut).
How do I create a desktop icon for documents?
To create a desktop icon or shortcut, do the following:
- Browse to the file on your hard disk for which you want to create a shortcut.
- Right-click the file for which you want to create a shortcut.
- Select Create Shortcut from the menu.
- Drag the shortcut to the desktop or any other folder.
- Rename the shortcut.
How do I save a document in WPS Office?
Option One:Open the document and click the Menu button. Then click the Save button in the drop-down menu. Option Two:Just click the Save button in the upper left corner.
How do I create a WPS folder?
With your document open, click File > Save As. Under Save As, select where you want to create your new folder. You might need to click Browse or Computer, and navigate to the location for your new folder. In the Save As dialog box that opens, click New Folder.
How do I insert a PDF into WPS?
How can we add a PDF file to the document
- Open the document with WPS Office.
- Click where you want to insert the PDF file, then choose Insert → File Object.
- Choose the PDF file you want to insert.
- Double-click the inserted PDF image to open the PDF file.
How do I put a shortcut on my home screen?
Touch and hold the app, then lift your finger. If the app has shortcuts, you’ll get a list. Touch and hold the shortcut. Slide the shortcut to where you want it. Add to Home screens
- From the bottom of your Home screen, swipe up. Learn how to open apps.
- Touch and drag the app.
- Slide the app to where you want it.
How do I create a shortcut icon?
Icons for Home Screen Shortcuts
- Open the Shortcuts app.
- Find a shortcut you want to add, and tap on the three dots icon.
- Once the shortcut is open, tap on the second three dots icon inside, as you can see in the image below.
- Then, tap Add to Home Screen.
- Next, you’ll get the option to set a name for the shortcut.
How do I create a new document in WPS Office app?
How to Create a New Document
- Click the Application Menu icon to open the drop-down list. Choose the New tab and you can see four options listed in the New Document section,shown as below:
- Click the plus icon. besides the document name to create a new document.
- Click the cross icon.
How do I edit a PDF in WPS?
Step 1: Select the file that you want to edit, click the Edit button, then select Edit with WPS. Step 2: It will pop up a tip when you click the Cloud at first time. If you have not installed WPS Office, please download and install it.
How do I convert a powerpoint to a PDF in WPS?
After editing your Presentation slides, click on the “Presentation” tab and a drop-down list will appear. Locate “Save as” and then click “Export to PDF”.
How do I create a WPS writer?
Step 1: Select a single cell within the range in your worksheet and click Data Tab > Form. The Data Form dialog box will appear. The data in each row will be displayed in the dialog box which is on the left side. Step 2: Click New button on the right side to add new data in your worksheet.
How do I create a WPS template?
Open and use your custom template by opening WPS Office and then clicking Writer > New > New from Other Templates. In the pop-out options window, you’ll see different tabs labeling various types of templates. Select the one you want to use and click “OK.” Once you’ve opened the template, you can start working.
How do I use WPS on my computer?
Open the start menu from the taskbar. Click All Programs > WPS Office > WPS Office Tools > WPS Office Configuration.In another way, you can also find ‘WPS Office Tools’ at installation file.
How do I paste a link into WPS?
To use this function, follow the steps as below:
- Select text. Select the text that you want to insert a hyperlink.
- Click Hyperlink icon in Insert tab.
- Insert Hyperlink in selected text.
- Select the type of hyperlink.
- Click the Screen Tip button.
- Viewing the result.
How do I merge a Word document in WPS?
How to merge multiple documents in WPS Writer
- First open a document and click the Insert tab → then click the inverted triangle drop-down button of Object → select Insert Text from File.
- Select the documents we want to merge in this Insert File pop-up window.
- Click the OK button.
How do I insert a tick into WPS?
Insert a check mark symbol
- In your file, place the cursor where you want to insert the symbol.
- Open the Symbol dialog box:
- In the Font box, select Wingdings.
- In the Character code box at the bottom, enter: 252.
- Select the check mark you want.
- Once the check mark has been inserted, you may change its size or color.