In the Application Center interface, select the needed app and click the star-shaped icon in the upper right corner of the button to pin it to the homepage.
How do I set WPS as default?
Open the start menu from the taskbar. Click All Programs > WPS Office > WPS Office Tools > WPS Office Configuration.In another way, you can also find ‘WPS Office Tools’ at installation file.
How do I reset WPS Office?
You can also find it at “WPS Office” file from “All Programs” of “Start”. After find it, open up “Check for WPS Office Updates”. Please open “ WPS Office General Repair/Configuration Tools” and click on “Advanced” button. Then select “Update Settings” and set the update options as your preference.
How do I set WPS as default on Android?
Click All Programs > WPS Office > WPS Office Tools > WPS Office Configuration.
- Go to your phone “Settings”
- Go to “Apps & Notifications”
- Go to “Default Apps”
- Select the app you want to change.
- Select the app you want to be the default.
How do I copy a WPS file to Word?
How to convert WPS to DOC
- Upload wps-file(s) Select files from Computer, Google Drive, Dropbox, URL or by dragging it on the page.
- Choose “to doc” Choose doc or any other format you need as a result (more than 200 formats supported)
- Download your doc.
How do I download a WPS file to my laptop?
Install WPS Office 2016 (Windows) Open the folder where the downloaded software is located and double-click the file. The WPS Office 2016 Wizard dialog appears. You can select the language at the top right corner, and Installation path also can be set in this step.
How do I use a WPS PIN?
Connecting to a WPS router
- Visit the Wi-Fi screen in the Settings app.
- Tap the WPS connection button on the router. The button either is labeled WPS or uses the WPS icon, shown here.
- On your Android, choose Wi-Fi Preferences.
- Choose WPS Push Button or WPS Pin Entry, depending on how the router does its WPS thing.
Whats a WPS PIN?
WPS Pin is a unique 8- digit number that is generated by the HP printer for wireless connection with routers. It only works with a wireless router. WPS Pin is like a secret code between your own devices. So find WPS Pin for the printer and connect it wirelessly.
Where do I find the WPS PIN on my router?
Take note of the router’s WPS PIN on the third item of the Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ screen. Alternatively, you can also find the Linksys router’s PIN at the bottom of your router together with the Serial No. and MAC Address information. IMPORTANT: The router’s PIN may vary according to the device being used.
How do I add a WPS font to my computer?
Click Home → Fonts → View more Cloud fonts, select fonts to download and install.
How do I add a WPS font to my Mac?
For advanced settings for font, click the drop-down button next to Menu, choose Format and Font, then you can see the interface for Font setting. You can also press the shortcut Ctrl+D to pop up the dialog.
How do I open a link in WPS Office?
Select the text that you want to insert a hyperlink. Step 2. Click Hyperlink icon in Insert tab. Click the Hyperlink icon in Insert tab and the Hyperlink dialogue box will open.
How do I use WPS on Android?
Few steps, and your are ready to edit your documents easily. Step 1: Download WPS office App in Android phone via Play Store. Step 2: After successful installation of WPS App, click on Open. Step 3: At the bottom you will see Cloud Storage, click on plus to add your cloud storage.
How do I change what opens automatically on Android?
How to Clear “Open by Default” Apps from Your Android Device
- Open the Settings app.
- Choose Apps & Notifications.
- Choose App info.
- Choose the app that always opens.
- On the app’s screen, choose Open by Default or Set as Default.
- Tap the CLEAR DEFAULTS button.
How do I make my WPS Office available to all users?
- Right-click on the file/folder which you want to share.
- Select Share with option.
- Now select Specific people.
- Now in the file sharing window select the user accounts with whom you want to share file with and click on Share button.